Mluleki Mdlalose is an admitted attorney of the High Court of South Africa with a keen interest in Corporate law, Energy law, Technology law and StartUps survival when it comes to due diligence and compliance issues, and has Financial Recoveries and litigation experience.
- Awarded a certificate for participating in Wits' Global Citizens for Social Justice Program [Civicus]
- Being awarded a certificate of excellence (MacRobert Attorneys ).
- Received a Global Excellence partial scholarship (University of Dundee, Scotland)
- Received a certificate of completion of a VI program from Baker McKenzie [June 2020]
- Drafted all legal pleadings and briefed an advocate for this High Court matter where judgment was granted in my client's favour [Eric Themba Shabala vs Hendry Wenzile Shabalala and Others 16/15258]
- Vacation progam with Tabacks Corporate and Commercial law firm [Mergers & Acquisitions]-December 2019
- Virtual Experience Program with Baker McKenzie [June 2020]
- Currently working with BYTELEX ADVOCATES [Tech startups ambassador attorney program]